Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keeping My Mind Stayed on Thee

Verses I've been thinking about today:
  • "The peace of God, which transcends all understanding..." (Phil. 4:7)
  • "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." (Is. 26:3)
  • "Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." (Neh. 9:10) 
  • "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable." (Is. 40:28)
  • "Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." (Ps.118:5-6, 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment