Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hiatus

If you haven't given up on my poor neglected blog, thank you.  I love sharing my heart here, whether or not anyone even reads it.  :)  But I wanted to let you know that you should check for me now on a new blog for a while: http://katscloserwalk.blogspot.com.  I have been away for a month because I've been processing the news that I have cancer.  Seriously!  :O  (that emoticon is supposed to be me with my mouth hanging open)  All the details are available on my new blog, but the short version is that I have stage 1 invasive breast cancer and have also tested positive for a genetic mutation that makes me highly susceptible to breast and ovarian cancer (BRCA2).  Our first mode of attack is going to be a double mastectomy and we'll take things from there.  I'd love for you to keep up with me as I brave this.  Just pop over to Just a Closer Walk and say hi. 
Love, Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment